Located just to the south of the City of Lucerne in central Switzerland, the development comprises the new stadium for Lucerne Football Club, plus two residential towers and an adjacent sports centre.
The football stadium is the new 16,800-capacity home of Lucerne Football Club, which was founded in 1901.
The two residential towers (88m & 77m in height) contain 283 high-specification apartments with panoramic views over the city of Lucerne, its lake and the nearby Alps.
The sports centre comprises a gym, indoor swimming pools and a fitness centre.
- Triple-glazed highly-insulated unitised curtain wall façades.
- Motorised external venetian blinds concealed within the façade.
- Balcony glazing and balustrades.
- Juliet balconies and opening windows.
- Feature cladding on the football stadium in the club colours.
|Daniele Marques and Ivan Buhler||Halter AG|
|Credit Suisse Real Estate||2012|